Topeka Beer was created in 2012 to foster communication between craft brewers and beer lovers. The craft brew boom was just about to hit and we knew the hoppy passion couldn’t be contained to a bottle. Today, you can follow @TopekaBeer on Facebook for beer launches, seasonal releases, pairing dinners, tap takeovers and much more. CHEERS!
EXPLORE LOCAL FLAVOR + @TOPEKABEER EVENTS
- Third Tuesday Cooking Class: An Introduction to OutThere on August 20, 2019 6:00pm
- Downtown Topeka-Shandys Sangria! on August 21, 2019 5:00pm
- Friday Night Date Nights! on August 23, 2019 4:00pm
- Yoga with the Norsemen on August 24, 2019 11:30am
- Friday Night Date Nights! on August 30, 2019 4:00pm
Deschutes Lil Squeezy
Lil‘ Squeezy Juicy Ale. Refreshingly juicy. Effortlessly drinkable. Freshly Squeezed. No fruit was harmed in the making of this beer.
Odell Sippin' Pretty
More of a mantra than a beer, Sippin’ Pretty, a sour ale from Odell is loaded with a unique blend of açai, guava and elderberry, balanced with a delicate addition of Himalayan pink sea salt. This beer pops with a bright ruby color and refreshing tart finish. So sit back, relax, and sip on something pretty.