Thank you for making the commitment to Topeka, arts, entertainment and culture. You make seveneightfive possible. seveneightfive keeps growing as more and more people discover that seveneightfive is their in-the-know source for the best locally owned businesses, entertainment, local flavor, art and culture. Together, we are uniting Topeka, enhancing recognition of locally owned establishments and building a destination. We look forward to working with you and promoting your business.
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about the unique advertising and marketing opportunities at seveneightfive magazine.
a smart urban demographic
seveneightfive appeals to an audience with a unique set of sensibilities. They are often: educated, committed to the community, value family and friend time, public radio listeners, appreciate quality vs. quantity, environmentally conscious, looking for entertainment options close to home and enjoy live music, theater and art.
- the right places, the right people
- large distribution area (over 120 locations)
- advertising that works (over 85% repeat advertisers)
- in the know with the inside scoop
- modern + fresh
- where to go, what to do and where to be seen
fast seveneightfive facts
- produced 8x a year
- locally owned
- monthly readership of 9,000 – 10,000
- main readership age: 25 – 45 years old
- over 4,000 extra magazines distributed at select events throughout the year
- 32 pages per issue / 24 pages of full color each issue
- weekly email blast “weekender” send to over 3,000
- valuable web links and information at www.seveneightfive.com
- large social network through Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
- insightful editorial
- modern design
- established June 2006
- over 30 local contributors