seveneightfive magazine is the premier arts and entertainment magazine for Topeka, featuring the finest offerings in entertainment, art, local flavor, lifestyle and nightlife.
WHAT’S MY MISSION?
seveneightfive strives to offer suggestions and empower Topekans and guests with a variety of choices in entertainment, art, dining and nightlife. seveneightfive refines area information in a local magazine rich in design and content, that positively impacts the community and gives voice to local businesses.
WHO WE ARE
- 25 – 45 years old
- Civic minded
- Value family, friends and leisure time
- Are connected to media through print, web, mobile
- Appreciate quality vs quantity (not coupon clippers)
- Environmentally conscious
- Looking for entertainment options close to home
- Enjoy live music, dining, entertaining at home, theatre, art, reading, community, outdoors
ONLY LOCAL. PERIOD.
seveneightfive is proud to be the only locally owned magazine who promotes only locally owned businesses.
Our commitment to Topeka goes beyond the pages of seveneightfive and the events and businesses we support and promote – we also take great pride in supporting the work that many nonprofits do in our community, for our community.
BECAUSE EVERYTHING READS BETTER IN AN INFOGRAPHIC
Since seveneightfive began in June 2006, we have donated thousands of advertising dollars to several deserving causes including:
- YWCA’S Battered Women Task Force (Women’s Night Out & Concealed Revealed Art Auction)
- Junior League of Topeka (Happy Healthy Me initiative)
- The Dutch Goose Golf Tournament (Marian Clinic)
- Topeka Performing Arts Center (Grape Escape)
- Topeka AIDS Project (TAP Gala)
- Coleman Hawkins Jazz Festival
- The Fiesta Mexicana
- Family Service & Guidance Center (Works of Heart & Family Day)
- American Cancer Society (Couture for Cancer & Night of Wine & Roses)
- Mulvane & Mountain Plains Art Fair
- Topeka Zoo (Zoobilee)
- United Way
- Capper Foundation (Night as a Child)
- Midwest Bruniers Baseball Team